Friday, August 17, 2007

YARN!!!

First, head over to Jean's blog right now and enter her amazing contest...and don't forget to tell her I sent you!!

Second, last night I went to AC Moore to get some yarn. This in and of itself is amazing since I have more yarn than I could ever hope to use from my grandmother's stash. The best part though was that I got everything for $15.29.
I picked this stuff up for some projects I had in mind and since they are of a gifty nature I just couldn't bring myself to subject the recipients to that various kinds of acrylic that lie in a plastic bin under my bed. The needles and the hook...well, despite the fact that my grandmother was fully convinced that I would never need to purchase another needle she was very wrong. Ok...here's some yarn pr0n...cheap yarn pr0n...but that's better than nothing I suppose.
Wool-ease in the Denim Colorway

Wool-ease in the Oxford Gray Colorway

Sugar 'n Cream in the Jewel Colorway

Sugar 'n Cream in the Patio Pinks Colorway

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I entered the contest, and gave you the credit!

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...