Wednesday, August 8, 2007

PIF Exchange

I saw this on Alicia's (look I got the second "i" in there this time and EVERYTHING!) blog and I really like the idea. It will be good to have people other than my family to knit for :P It's based on the movie Pay It Forward with Helen Hunt; I've never seen the movie but I'm familiar with the concept. For those of you who also haven't seen the movie this is how the PIF Exchange gonna work...

(I copied this from Alicia who copied it from Alaina who copied it from Jodie etc)"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."

So if you're one of the first 3 people to leave a comment and I'll make you something pretty! Can't wait to see who it'll be!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYY!!!

Can you e-mail me your address? I don't have it these days. I've got to get thinking about gifty ideas... hmmm

Dorothy said...

I saw this idea posted on a blog of someone participating in the Christmas swap, and thought it was a great idea!

I would love to participate!

knittingnurse said...

Woo hoo. I'm on Alicia's dish rag tag team and I just popped over from there since she's maxed out on her PIF swap. I'd love to be on your PIF list if you still have room?

Let me know, kay?

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...