Sunday, June 11, 2017

Hello?

A lot has happened in the almost 8 years since I last posted on this blog.  I highly doubt that anyone is still reading this thing.  That said, I feel like this is something that I'd like to pick up again.

Since the last time that I posted, I've started and completed surgical residency and I've moved halfway across the country to work as a Research Fellow in Colorectal surgery.  Someday (maybe) I'll finish my training and get a real job.

Recently, I've been longing to get back to crafting and start finishing some of my lingering projects.  For example, the baby blanket for my friend's baby that is now 14 months old (oops!).

Here's to more adventures!

No comments:

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...