Sunday, August 12, 2007

Simply Dashing...

So...since I have become familiar with the art of DPN knitting, it is clear that the very next thing I would want to do would be to knit something with DPNs. This, combined with my severe project ADD/cast-on-itis has led to this:

My very own pair of Dashing! I'm knitting them in some acrylic DK weight stuff I have from my grandmother's stash...so amazingly soft!!! I think the second picture is closest on color and I apologize for the fuzziness of the pictures (they looked a lot better on my camera). I would also like to point out the latest JAMA in the background...med school has taken over my life in so so many funny ways.

Speaking of med school...I saw this in KnittingNurse's blog and I just had to do it. I must admit, although I loved Arthur...I will not miss going down into the basement of the Tufts M&V building to discover all the wonders of a cadaver on an almost daily basis. This also reminds me that I am one week from starting classes again...and that means that I'll probably be blogging a lot less. Hopefully I can finish at least one of these up before I start back...don't see why not since I did most of this today.

Mingle2 - Dating Site

PS - If there's anyone still interested in PIF I have one more slot left!!! Better get it while it's hot!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAYYY! I LOVE that pattern! DPN's are addictive... well I guess most things knitting are addictive... scratch that!

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...