Friday, July 13, 2007

Ravelry!!!

Finally got my Ravelry invite today. Quite possibly the worst day for it to happen since I am desperately trying to read approximately a million papers to write a review for the lab that I'm working in for the summer. But I think that I have managed to organize and play enough that I can concentrate now. But first as promised I have some pictures of WIPs and FOs

Reversible Cable Scarf
Warm Up America Afghan
Champagne by Night Afghan
Cabled Purse
Coasters
I've also cast on the Column of Leaves Scarf...because I have knitting ADD...but that only has like 4 rows on it and therefore isn't really worth posting. Ok...time to get down to business on this damn paper...

No comments:

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...