Sunday, October 26, 2008

Craziness

Clearly I am crazy...there's really no other way I can explain this. I mean what medical student in their right minds would make such a commitment?! But I did it...I signed up. What on earth am I talking about? I have selected the famous February Lady Sweater (as discussed in my last post), I have measured myself...rather than just guessing what size I should make, and I have swatched. I got gauge on my Harmony US8s, and I've selected the Large size to accommodate the mammaries and I will now wait rather impatiently for November 1st so that I can cast on.In the meantime I will be busting my ass to finish my Halloween hat...how on earth did it managed to be a measly 5 days from Halloween? Uncalled for I say! Better get to it! Happy knitting everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, damn. That *is* a tempting challenge - wondering if it's feasible given all my first-year med exams, but if you can do it while you're in clerkship. . .

Unknown said...

Ooooh I started you thinking about the Feb. Lady sweater, but now your getting me thinking about Nanoswemo. Hmmm I think we're good for eachother...
I was going to bring my cascade with me on vacation to start it... maybe I'll just swatch?

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...