Thursday, April 3, 2008

I has a sock!!

I finished my first sock...and I'm just about done with the cuff of the second one. I have also suffered my first knitting-related accident. This will perhaps remind me that talking with my hands while holding US2 needles is a bad idea...ow.
But enough of that...On with the sock! Nothing too terribly special, just a simple sock with a flap heel and a poorly grafted toe. But it's my sock...and I am proud.
Also...I saw this add in the paper today and almost died from the cuteness...so I felt compelled to share it with all of you:

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Isn't the first sock a great feeling? It looks great!

Miss Me said...

yay, sock! i'm so pleased to see it. the grafting gets easier with practice, but it looks just fine in the photo.
that injury looks nasty. be sure to take good care of it, doc.

Unknown said...

YAY! You rock! Watch out for those needles! (Good thing you bring them on the T!)

ASCRS 2017

So I had the awesome opportunity to present some of my research at the annual meeting for the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. ...